The news, sport and entertainment bulletins will be produced exclusively for Tiscali, an internet service provider. Each bulletin runs for a minute and a half and will be updated throughout the day.
A 30-day archive of the bulletins will also be available, integrating video with the site's search facility.
"Tiscali has for some time created and sought out content created specifically to exploit the capabilities of broadband and therefore provide a richer experience for these users," said Richard Ayers, portal director of Tiscali.co.uk.
PA recently announced a similar deal to provide daily video bulletins for Sun Online.
More news from journalism.co.uk:
Sun claims UK web video first
Press Association boosts multimedia training
Seize the moment says Associated Press chief
AOL to stream sports video
Free daily newsletter
- How newsrooms will be adopting artificial intelligence in 2018
- Press Association is using artificial intelligence to help local news organisations produce more data-driven stories
- Tool for journalists: The #EURef Data Hub to track Brexit debate on Twitter
- Why PA is looking to social media for #GE2015 coverage
- Future planning more live-updating iPad apps