This week, Journalism.co.uk jetted out to Greece for the Global Editors Network Summit. Editors all across the world come together at this event to talk about some of the key innovations in journalism. In this week's podcast, we caught up with two experts live from Athens.
After 21 years with BBC News, Dmitry Shishkin decided to join media startup Culture Trip as chief content officer this year. He tells us about how this role in producing data-driven travel content unlike anything else in the market.
Next up is John Sarrof, CEO, Chartbeat. The data analytics and insights company works with publishers in 68 countries, and he explains how media organisations are navigating some of the key trends and challenges occurring in the digital landscape.
This weeks podcast is supported by Dataminr.
Save the date for our Newsrewired conference taking place on the 27 November 2019 at Reuters, in Canary Wharf, London. Visit newsrewired.com for the full agenda and tickets
Free daily newsletter
- What do reporters of tomorrow need to know about investigative journalism today?
- Washington Post launches smart TV app to introduce news content onto streaming devices
- Weekly journalism news update: Newsletter strategies, remote podcasting and deepfakes
- The state of information in global newsrooms: tools and tech on the rise, but digital not the answer to everything
- Digital News Report, #GENSummit and mobile journalism apps: here is your weekly journalism news update