After Flipboard for text and Spotify and Pandora for music, it's the turn of public radio to embrace personalisation.
This week we look at NPR's new app, NPR One, which brings together a wealth of audio content and delivers it based on listener interests. It is putting NPR journalism in front of new audiences and is being seen by some as a potential game-changer for online radio.
This week's guests are:
- Jeremy Pennycook, mobile technology manager at NPR @jypyk
- James Cridland, radio futurologist, managing director at media.info and co-organiser of the nextrad.io ideas conference @jamescridland
Free daily newsletter
- New podcast The Tip Off aims to take listeners behind the scenes of investigative journalism in the UK
- How the Swedish Radio digital task force works with the newsroom
- Tip: Check out this advice for improving your voice on air
- 4 tips from LBC to make audio more engaging on social media
- Advice from 18 news organisations to help you tailor your story pitches