After Flipboard for text and Spotify and Pandora for music, it's the turn of public radio to embrace personalisation.
This week we look at NPR's new app, NPR One, which brings together a wealth of audio content and delivers it based on listener interests. It is putting NPR journalism in front of new audiences and is being seen by some as a potential game-changer for online radio.
This week's guests are:
- Jeremy Pennycook, mobile technology manager at NPR @jypyk
- James Cridland, radio futurologist, managing director at media.info and co-organiser of the nextrad.io ideas conference @jamescridland
Free daily newsletter
- Feel the emotion: Live storytelling tips from The Moth
- Tip: Here's how to keep photo captions simple yet informative
- Tip: Four steps to make audio clips on Facebook more engaging
- Just be human: How The Moth works with its community to tell stories live
- The latest Global News Relay is tackling solutions journalism in 10 countries