The New Statesman was ranked in the top 10 most popular news podcasts in the UK in the latest Reuters Institute Digital News Report, and it also picked up best commercial strategy at this year’s Publisher Podcast Awards.
In this week's podcast, we learn the secrets behind the strategy and the exciting new opportunities in the podcasting space with Chris Stone, executive producer at The New Statesman.
Tune in to hear about audiences' tolerance for ads and branded content, bundling podcasts into a wider subscription programme and what no podcast strategy should be without.
Free daily newsletter
- Standing out in a crowded market: what makes a top news podcast?
- How the Financial Times is broadening its portfolio
- Why newsroom transformation is key to subscription growth
- Tools, tactics, and success stories of newsroom innovation in 2023
- Growing the next generation of journalists, with Karen Fowler-Watt