Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to produce captivating Instagram Stories
- 5 tips for getting started with making a podcast musical
- With its Story Lab, NPR is working to 'evolve the sound of public radio'
- The latest documentary from On Our Radar puts the lead character in control for more authenticity
- 'Sound is the totem': Inside the podcast musical 36 Questions