Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- How to use Toby, the free Chrome extension for smarter browser bookmarking
- HuffPost experiments with 'listening circles' in Birmingham to go beyond the London bubble
- The Financial Times mixes journalism with performance to engage wider audiences
- Tip: How to handle big projects in a small, local newsroom
- The Bureau of Investigative Journalism launches theatre tour to bring reporting about domestic violence to wider audiences