Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- Orson Francescone, managing director of FT Live, on the post-pandemic future of media events
- How charities can help you find real-life case studies
- Tip: How to find article ideas when you are stuck
- Sifted launches a membership model inspired by the startups it reports on
- Reporting on under-represented voices: five key questions journalists need to ask themselves