Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- Can TikTok save journalism? The Washington Post is set to find out
- So you want to be a tech journalist?
- The old, the new and the unexpected mediums for telling human stories
- Weekly journalism news update: transcription app, journalism students and storytelling
- How podcasts can help local newsrooms connect with their communities