Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- Documenting India's migrant crisis with smartphones and bicycles
- How simple storytelling techniques can make you a better writer
- Financial Times' three-step plan to drive subscriptions
- Journalists suffer from PTSD too and we need to take it seriously
- New online tool helps journalists report on suicide ethically