Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- Can storytelling put us on a wrong path?
- Lessons in newsroom innovation from Perugia
- Mobile journalism news series 'Phoning It In' proves the art of storytelling does not require a $40,000 camera
- Social Media Solutions programme helps Arabic journalists improve online content and cybersecurity
- What makes readers pay for online news?