Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- 'It’s about being ready if something happens in front of your eyes' – Q&A with mobile journalist Nico Piro
- Landing your dream internship: 3 tips from WSJ’s Ryan Knutson
- Tip: Bookmark these recommendations for telling captivating audio stories
- Taking a 'warmer approach': How Die Zeit is experimenting with its re-launched Instagram channel
- Tip: Here's how podcasts can be used to teach other journalism skills