Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- How publishers can tell better stories for mobile audiences
- Tip: Use this card game to plan which storytelling elements your project should include
- Tip: Here are seven questions to ask before choosing comics journalism as a format for your story
- Storytelling advice from Sarah Stillman of The New Yorker
- Tip: How to produce captivating Instagram Stories