Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- From Reuters to The New York Times, Big Oil pays 'most trusted media brands' to push greenwashing
- How the Financial Times is broadening its portfolio
- Why newsroom transformation is key to subscription growth
- The FT launches Digital Edition App, a print newspaper replica
- The Wall Street Journal launches archived content newsletter