Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here's how podcasts can be used to teach other journalism skills
- 3 lessons in editorial collaboration from the FT and Nikkei
- Tony Barber, FT's Europe editor, reflects on political journalism in UK and US
- 'Tell personal stories to help explain the big issues in the news' – Q&A with mobile journalist Wytse Vellinga
- Inside the FT's approach to online comments and audience participation