Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- Six ingredients for a perfect audio story
- Three free online classes for journalism students this lockdown
- What are the latest threats to journalist's cybersecurity?
- New community journalism project uses innovative storytelling to highlight the plight of insecure work
- Documenting India's migrant crisis with smartphones and bicycles