Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- From podcasts to chat bots: Engagement experiments at Harvard Business Review
- The changing relationship between news organisations and their audiences
- Tip: Why journalists should use design methods in reporting
- What are bridge roles in media organisations?
- Tip: How to innovate when working on your own