Head of audience engagement, innovation editor and head of emerging news products and just some of the roles making their way into today's digital and mobile-first newsrooms.
So where does project management fit into this landscape and how can it help news outlets improve their workflow and time management?
This week's guests are:
- Katharine Bailey, head of news products, The Wall Street Journal
- Robin Kwong, special projects editor, Financial Times
Free daily newsletter
- Financial Times launches new tool to help 'knowledge-hungry' subscribers track their reading
- Newsroom diversity, storytelling and photography: Here is your weekly journalism news update
- 'We are not so different from each other': Why Louis Theroux believes human connection is the key to storytelling success
- 'From the street to the boardroom': How Reuters’ Africa Journal produces ‘mobile-friendly’ stories on Africa
- Do you work with refugee journalists? If not, your news organisation may be missing out