Podcasts, newsletters, blogs, vlogs – any of these can be good mediums if you are looking to start a journalism project outside of your job.
Maybe you want to learn a new skill or you're just passionate about a topic that doesn't quit fit under your job requirements but you still think other people might be interested in hearing or reading about it?
They explain how they got started, how much time they spend working on their projects and what the benefits are.
Free daily newsletter
- New podcast The Tip Off aims to take listeners behind the scenes of investigative journalism in the UK
- How the Swedish Radio digital task force works with the newsroom
- Tip: Check out this advice for improving your voice on air
- Feel the emotion: Live storytelling tips from The Moth
- Tip: Here are 5 reasons to start an email newsletter