Podcasts, newsletters, blogs, vlogs – any of these can be good mediums if you are looking to start a journalism project outside of your job.
Maybe you want to learn a new skill or you're just passionate about a topic that doesn't quit fit under your job requirements but you still think other people might be interested in hearing or reading about it?
They explain how they got started, how much time they spend working on their projects and what the benefits are.
Free daily newsletter
- 'From the street to the boardroom': How Reuters’ Africa Journal produces ‘mobile-friendly’ stories on Africa
- How collaborative podcast The Secret History of the Future aims to bring US audiences to The Economist
- Tip: Listen in to these audio storytelling techniques
- Tip: 3 ways to make your voice sound better on air
- So you want to start a podcast? Key tips about the podcasting market