Podcasts, newsletters, blogs, vlogs – any of these can be good mediums if you are looking to start a journalism project outside of your job.
Maybe you want to learn a new skill or you're just passionate about a topic that doesn't quit fit under your job requirements but you still think other people might be interested in hearing or reading about it?
They explain how they got started, how much time they spend working on their projects and what the benefits are.
Free daily newsletter
- Mentoring a journalism student? Here is what they need from you
- How to launch your own podcast on a shoestring budget
- Pilot placement scheme to help BAME journalists break into radio and podcast
- 2019 Reuters Digital News Report finds that trust in the media continues to fall
- Report: how can publishers benefit from the podcast boom?