In a Poynter how-to Kelly Fincham hears from digital journalists such as Liz Heron from the Wall Street Journal and Lauren McCullough of Breaking News about what ethical considerations and dangers journalists should be aware of when using Facebook. She produces a list of seven tips as a result.
See the full post here which offers some detailed guidance.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Free daily newsletter
- Reuters Institute's Digital News Report finds a decline in social media usage for news for the first time in seven years
- Survey warns of endemic financial and political pressure across European newsrooms
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- App for journalists: Google Photos, for editing social videos on the go
- Tip: Learn the best practices for adding text to social videos