In a Poynter how-to Kelly Fincham hears from digital journalists such as Liz Heron from the Wall Street Journal and Lauren McCullough of Breaking News about what ethical considerations and dangers journalists should be aware of when using Facebook. She produces a list of seven tips as a result.
See the full post here which offers some detailed guidance.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Posting to Instagram? Make your captions count with these recommendations
- Tip: Advice for incorporating data skills into a journalism curriculum
- Tip: How to prepare for interviews and ask tough questions
- Tip: Take note of this reporting advice from experienced journalists
- Tip: Make use of these resources for community building