In a Poynter how-to Kelly Fincham hears from digital journalists such as Liz Heron from the Wall Street Journal and Lauren McCullough of Breaking News about what ethical considerations and dangers journalists should be aware of when using Facebook. She produces a list of seven tips as a result.
See the full post here which offers some detailed guidance.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here’s how to better share analytics with your team
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- Tip: Check out these multimedia resources from the ONA17 conference
- New project from the Walter Cronkite School will focus on improving news literacy through collaboration