In a Poynter how-to Kelly Fincham hears from digital journalists such as Liz Heron from the Wall Street Journal and Lauren McCullough of Breaking News about what ethical considerations and dangers journalists should be aware of when using Facebook. She produces a list of seven tips as a result.
See the full post here which offers some detailed guidance.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Free daily newsletter
- Reuters Institute report prompts optimism about readers' appreciation of journalism
- Tip: Here's how podcasts can be used to teach other journalism skills
- Tip: 4 approaches to make livestreams more interactive
- Kaleida launches The Attention Index, an open-source algorithm to measure the impact of stories
- Tip: Check out this advice for improving your voice on air