In a Poynter how-to Kelly Fincham hears from digital journalists such as Liz Heron from the Wall Street Journal and Lauren McCullough of Breaking News about what ethical considerations and dangers journalists should be aware of when using Facebook. She produces a list of seven tips as a result.
See the full post here which offers some detailed guidance.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Learn how to restrict your internet access to focus on writing
- Tip: Follow these 10 steps when fact-checking a politician's claims
- Tip: Try out these tools to help you write and edit your stories
- Highlight your expertise and be there to listen: The dos and don'ts of building trust with readers on Facebook
- Tip: Remember these pointers for taking pictures that do your stories justice