In a Poynter how-to Kelly Fincham hears from digital journalists such as Liz Heron from the Wall Street Journal and Lauren McCullough of Breaking News about what ethical considerations and dangers journalists should be aware of when using Facebook. She produces a list of seven tips as a result.
See the full post here which offers some detailed guidance.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Recommendations for working with inconsistent data
- Tip: Advice for making events a part of your newsroom's engagement strategy
- Tip: How to tell stories using small data sets
- Tip: Check out these apps to enhance your mobile storytelling
- Tip: Check out this guide for getting started with investigative data journalism