Are the default Apple headphones good enough to record your podcast? And how much should you invest in a microphone? These are some of the questions journalists have to ask themselves before starting a new audio project or even before producing videos, for which the sound is paramount.
He points out that wireless and Bluetooth headphones should be avoided because they can cause more complications – for example, having to recharge them or to always have the right type of batteries on hand.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- Tip: Learn the best practices for adding text to social videos
- Tip: How to use SEO tactics to maximise audience growth
- Tip: Check out these recommendations before bringing podcasting into the classroom
- Tip: Bookmark these tools for collaborating on investigative projects