Are the default Apple headphones good enough to record your podcast? And how much should you invest in a microphone? These are some of the questions journalists have to ask themselves before starting a new audio project or even before producing videos, for which the sound is paramount.
He points out that wireless and Bluetooth headphones should be avoided because they can cause more complications – for example, having to recharge them or to always have the right type of batteries on hand.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here’s how to better share analytics with your team
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- Tip: Check out these multimedia resources from the ONA17 conference
- Tip: Remember this advice for writing strong headlines for social media