Are the default Apple headphones good enough to record your podcast? And how much should you invest in a microphone? These are some of the questions journalists have to ask themselves before starting a new audio project or even before producing videos, for which the sound is paramount.
He points out that wireless and Bluetooth headphones should be avoided because they can cause more complications – for example, having to recharge them or to always have the right type of batteries on hand.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out this advice for getting started with 360-degree video
- Tip: Remember these pointers for building communities using Facebook groups
- Tip: Recommendations for working with inconsistent data
- Tip: Advice for making events a part of your newsroom's engagement strategy
- Tip: How to tell stories using small data sets