Are the default Apple headphones good enough to record your podcast? And how much should you invest in a microphone? These are some of the questions journalists have to ask themselves before starting a new audio project or even before producing videos, for which the sound is paramount.
He points out that wireless and Bluetooth headphones should be avoided because they can cause more complications – for example, having to recharge them or to always have the right type of batteries on hand.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out these recommendations for collaborating on projects
- Tip: Advice for transitioning from print to audio reporting
- Tip: Remember these guidelines when applying for a job in journalism
- Tip: Refresh your social media strategy with this advice
- Tip: Open this data journalism advent calendar throughout December