Whether you're a news analytics nerd or not, take the quiz below to find out how well you know the industry.
The figures used in the quiz are correct at the time of publishing. Where referencing specific news outlets, those statistics have been reported by the news organisation itself.
Take a look at this round-up by Journalism.co.uk for more on digital news statistics relating to the royal baby coverage.
Free daily newsletter
- 'We have to keep innovating. Those who don't adapt will die.' – Q&A with WSJ's John Crowley
- How Quartz redesigned its homepage to showcase different storytelling formats
- Data-informed: How the Guardian and the FT use newsroom analytics
- How to follow along with today's news:rewired event
- What the media can learn from coverage of the Paris attacks