Now into its second season, the ‘pop-doc’ series Follow This launched by Buzzfeed in July, follows their staff as they explore ‘the stories relevant to our time'.
In this week’s podcast, we speak to Buzzfeed reporter Bim Adewunmi on documenting Afrovivalism and Amish romance novels, and show runner Jess Harrop on what the series sets out to achieve on the video streaming service.
Trying to find new ways to appeal to younger audiences? Gen-Z is on the agenda at our upcoming Newsrewired conference on 7 November at Reuters, London.
Free daily newsletter
- IDA, Microsoft’s new AI-powered tool, helps journalists collaborate on large datasets
- Sky News and BuzzFeed UK collaborate on livestreaming UK general election 2019 overnight show
- Associated Press launches multimedia series exploring citizen responses to climate change
- What does content verification mean in the age of deepfakes?
- Investigative journalism startup uses mobile gaming to finance its future