The French-language and Dutch-language sister papers from Belgium have separate multimedia teams, but with daily meetings and some common projects, the titles share knowledge and expertise on all things digital.
In this week’s episode, Journalism.co.uk speaks to Nicolas Becquet, manager of digital platforms at L’Echo, who explains how the teams work together to produce multimedia journalism and gives an insight into how the meetings between the two bilingual teams are ran.
Free daily newsletter
- Norwegian weekly newspaper Kommunal Rapport uses data journalism to build its digital presence
- How publishers can get their community back from social media
- The 10 steps of Correio's digital transformation
- 'It's a very stimulating environment': L'Echo and De Tijd collaborate on multimedia storytelling
- Tip: Bookmark this site to learn what's shaping the media industry today