The French-language and Dutch-language sister papers from Belgium have separate multimedia teams, but with daily meetings and some common projects, the titles share knowledge and expertise on all things digital.
In this week’s episode, Journalism.co.uk speaks to Nicolas Becquet, manager of digital platforms at L’Echo, who explains how the teams work together to produce multimedia journalism and gives an insight into how the meetings between the two bilingual teams are ran.
Free daily newsletter
- Diaspora journalism: How The Irish Times connects with readers abroad
- Local paper Østlands-Posten holds open meetings in its newsroom to create a new scene for public debate
- Mobile journalism is helping CBC focus on digital storytelling
- Print and online daily Ara is reaching the 'politically concerned' community in Catalonia
- From radio journalism to digital-first: Q&A with Nick Garnett, BBC Radio 5 Live