The French-language and Dutch-language sister papers from Belgium have separate multimedia teams, but with daily meetings and some common projects, the titles share knowledge and expertise on all things digital.
In this week’s episode, Journalism.co.uk speaks to Nicolas Becquet, manager of digital platforms at L’Echo, who explains how the teams work together to produce multimedia journalism and gives an insight into how the meetings between the two bilingual teams are ran.
Free daily newsletter
- The Humanitarian News Research Network aims to help journalists and communications teams improve their work
- One day, 5 cities, 160 people: Inside the Bureau Local's investigation into local budgets
- Tip: You can now shape future cooperation between journalists and funders
- How the Bureau Local collaborated with more than 160 people in five UK cities to investigate local budget proposals
- 'Killer Air': 13 HuffPost international editions worked together to cover pollution in eight languages