The French-language and Dutch-language sister papers from Belgium have separate multimedia teams, but with daily meetings and some common projects, the titles share knowledge and expertise on all things digital.
In this week’s episode, Journalism.co.uk speaks to Nicolas Becquet, manager of digital platforms at L’Echo, who explains how the teams work together to produce multimedia journalism and gives an insight into how the meetings between the two bilingual teams are ran.
Free daily newsletter
- Two years in, the Boston Institute for Nonprofit Journalism is helping other community outlets develop membership programmes
- Explain and connect: Insights into the BBC World Service expansion
- Google funds 107 projects in the third round of the Digital News Initiative Fund
- Tasked with innovation research, the APA-medialab goes from idea to prototype in five days
- Reach, skills and 'feet on the ground': Benefits for local and national newsrooms to collaborate on stories