The French-language and Dutch-language sister papers from Belgium have separate multimedia teams, but with daily meetings and some common projects, the titles share knowledge and expertise on all things digital.
In this week’s episode, Journalism.co.uk speaks to Nicolas Becquet, manager of digital platforms at L’Echo, who explains how the teams work together to produce multimedia journalism and gives an insight into how the meetings between the two bilingual teams are ran.
Free daily newsletter
- How WikiTribune is aiming to combat trust issues in journalism
- #newsrw: How to follow along with today's newsrewired event
- The Trust Project launches transparency standards to help readers identify reliable news sources
- BBC #newsHACK: Where journalists and developers collaborate on solutions to the media industry's challenges
- Throwback Thursday: Mobile journalism, video on the web and 'holding back the pace of change online'