The French-language and Dutch-language sister papers from Belgium have separate multimedia teams, but with daily meetings and some common projects, the titles share knowledge and expertise on all things digital.
In this week’s episode, Journalism.co.uk speaks to Nicolas Becquet, manager of digital platforms at L’Echo, who explains how the teams work together to produce multimedia journalism and gives an insight into how the meetings between the two bilingual teams are ran.
Free daily newsletter
- 5 lessons learned from an innovative media organisation
- NRS: At seven UK titles, more than half of the national audience reads stories only on mobile
- Would the EU copyright proposal protect all or privilege a few?
- 'If you look for money you are likely to get it': Report highlights the priorities of media executives over the next five years
- Quartz is partnering with a local newspaper in Texas to investigate the effects of climate change