The French-language and Dutch-language sister papers from Belgium have separate multimedia teams, but with daily meetings and some common projects, the titles share knowledge and expertise on all things digital.
In this week’s episode, Journalism.co.uk speaks to Nicolas Becquet, manager of digital platforms at L’Echo, who explains how the teams work together to produce multimedia journalism and gives an insight into how the meetings between the two bilingual teams are ran.
Free daily newsletter
- Inside 3 organisations' approach to community-minded journalism
- Emotion and identity: Why journalists should cover the wider context behind memes
- Global council launches to document and connect initiatives fighting mis- and disinformation
- Tip: Bookmark these tools for collaborating on investigative projects
- Six newsletters in six weeks: How The Telegraph is building a new strategy