The French-language and Dutch-language sister papers from Belgium have separate multimedia teams, but with daily meetings and some common projects, the titles share knowledge and expertise on all things digital.
In this week’s episode, Journalism.co.uk speaks to Nicolas Becquet, manager of digital platforms at L’Echo, who explains how the teams work together to produce multimedia journalism and gives an insight into how the meetings between the two bilingual teams are ran.
Free daily newsletter
- Fairfax aims to make digital transformation a 'learning-supported and training-infused process'
- Optimising for trust: Advice for news organisations to improve their relationship with the public
- How can journalists entrench the belief in the value of their work?
- 4 approaches to building collaborative data infrastructures for journalism
- Why news organisations should experiment with chat bots