Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the amount of information available online, in all its forms, demanding your attention on all your devices? If the answer is yes, you are not alone.
Luckily, there are some useful tricks to help you shake that feeling of missing out on important news or topics of discussion.
In this week's episode, we speak to Manoush Zomorodi, host of WNYC Studios' Note to Self podcast, "the tech show about being human", about their crowdsourcing project, Infomagical, and how they got some 30,000 people to sign up in an attempt to cope with information overload.
Free daily newsletter
- 'From the street to the boardroom': How Reuters’ Africa Journal produces ‘mobile-friendly’ stories on Africa
- Does your news organisation have under 500 employees? If so, you could get your hands on the latest Google cloud technology — for free
- How collaborative podcast The Secret History of the Future aims to bring US audiences to The Economist
- German non-profit CORRECTIV to replicate the successful investigative journalism model used by the Bureau Local
- Tip: Listen in to these audio storytelling techniques