Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the amount of information available online, in all its forms, demanding your attention on all your devices? If the answer is yes, you are not alone.
Luckily, there are some useful tricks to help you shake that feeling of missing out on important news or topics of discussion.
In this week's episode, we speak to Manoush Zomorodi, host of WNYC Studios' Note to Self podcast, "the tech show about being human", about their crowdsourcing project, Infomagical, and how they got some 30,000 people to sign up in an attempt to cope with information overload.
Free daily newsletter
- What Android device do you need for your mobile reporting?
- Six ways to overcome the challenges of mobile journalism
- What iPhone do you need for your mobile reporting?
- ‘I became a journalist aged 31, as a single parent and a woman of colour’
- Weekly journalism news update: Education, audience engagement and expert sound design