Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the amount of information available online, in all its forms, demanding your attention on all your devices? If the answer is yes, you are not alone.
Luckily, there are some useful tricks to help you shake that feeling of missing out on important news or topics of discussion.
In this week's episode, we speak to Manoush Zomorodi, host of WNYC Studios' Note to Self podcast, "the tech show about being human", about their crowdsourcing project, Infomagical, and how they got some 30,000 people to sign up in an attempt to cope with information overload.
Free daily newsletter
- Six new journalism podcasts to help you get through the pandemic
- Digital News Report 2020: covid-19 accelerates digital shifts in the media industry
- Can an ‘encyclopaedia of opinions’ help us have healthier conversations?
- Tip: Producing podcasts from home
- Six journalism podcasts to listen to while in lockdown