Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the amount of information available online, in all its forms, demanding your attention on all your devices? If the answer is yes, you are not alone.
Luckily, there are some useful tricks to help you shake that feeling of missing out on important news or topics of discussion.
In this week's episode, we speak to Manoush Zomorodi, host of WNYC Studios' Note to Self podcast, "the tech show about being human", about their crowdsourcing project, Infomagical, and how they got some 30,000 people to sign up in an attempt to cope with information overload.
Free daily newsletter
- How to launch your podcast on a shoestring budget
- Pilot placement scheme to help BAME journalists break into radio and podcast
- 2019 Reuters Digital News Report finds that trust in the media continues to fall
- Report: how can publishers benefit from the podcast boom?
- Meet The Sista Collective - podcast made by and for Black British women