The International Journalism Festival in Perugia is one of the dates that reporters, editors, innovators and publishers always look forward to on their calendars.
Journalism.co.uk jetted over to Italy this week and caught up with a few of the speakers and panellists. We discuss driving change in the newsroom through innovation as well as some of the latest mobile journalism tips and initiatives.
Our next Newsrewired conference takes place on 27 November 2019 at Reuters, Canary Wharf, London. You have until 5 May 2019 to save £50 by grabbing an early-bird ticket. Book by 19 April 2019 for your chance to also win a Sennheiser Memory Mic worth £169.99. Head to newsrewired.com for more information.
Free daily newsletter
- LumaFusion 2.0: a mobile journalism 101
- Digital News Report, #GENSummit and mobile journalism apps: here is your weekly journalism news update
- Six must-have apps for mobile journalists
- How to repurpose visual content for multiple social platforms
- Computational photography can enhance pictures but also produce fake news images