The International Journalism Festival in Perugia is one of the dates that reporters, editors, innovators and publishers always look forward to on their calendars.
Journalism.co.uk jetted over to Italy this week and caught up with a few of the speakers and panellists. We discuss driving change in the newsroom through innovation as well as some of the latest mobile journalism tips and initiatives.
Our next Newsrewired conference takes place on 27 November 2019 at Reuters, Canary Wharf, London. You have until 5 May 2019 to save £50 by grabbing an early-bird ticket. Book by 19 April 2019 for your chance to also win a Sennheiser Memory Mic worth £169.99. Head to newsrewired.com for more information.
Free daily newsletter
- Can TikTok save journalism? The Washington Post is set to find out
- The Outriders launches a 'Pimp My Ride'-style transformation scheme for media organisations
- Five surprising journalism disciplines all students should know about
- Weekly journalism news update: Facebook Community News Project, disabled journalists and tech reporting
- Mobile journalism tips: how to capture social audiences with mobile-first content