The International Journalism Festival in Perugia is one of the dates that reporters, editors, innovators and publishers always look forward to on their calendars.
Journalism.co.uk jetted over to Italy this week and caught up with a few of the speakers and panellists. We discuss driving change in the newsroom through innovation as well as some of the latest mobile journalism tips and initiatives.
Our next Newsrewired conference takes place on 27 November 2019 at Reuters, Canary Wharf, London. You have until 5 May 2019 to save £50 by grabbing an early-bird ticket. Book by 19 April 2019 for your chance to also win a Sennheiser Memory Mic worth £169.99. Head to newsrewired.com for more information.
Free daily newsletter
- The Bristol Cable launches new tool to engage readers with local journalism
- Dying to get online: independent media’s 'last-chance saloon'
- What will newsrooms look like after the pandemic is over?
- CNN International launches new show about the ups and downs of WFH
- App for journalists: Emulsio, for stabilising shaky camera footage