The International Journalism Festival in Perugia is one of the dates that reporters, editors, innovators and publishers always look forward to on their calendars.
Journalism.co.uk jetted over to Italy this week and caught up with a few of the speakers and panellists. We discuss driving change in the newsroom through innovation as well as some of the latest mobile journalism tips and initiatives.
Our next Newsrewired conference takes place on 27 November 2019 at Reuters, Canary Wharf, London. You have until 5 May 2019 to save £50 by grabbing an early-bird ticket. Book by 19 April 2019 for your chance to also win a Sennheiser Memory Mic worth £169.99. Head to newsrewired.com for more information.
Free daily newsletter
- What makes social audiences click and read your article?
- Asian news organisations bring the fight back to online threats and trolls
- Tip: Four ways to combat innovation fatigue
- Journalists call for social media platforms to clamp down on politically targeted abuse
- Lessons in newsroom innovation from Perugia