In this week's podcast, digital journalists share advice on how to monitor relevant updates across the internet.
From creating lists on Twitter and Facebook, following Reddit groups and setting up alert systems for edits to web pages, we discuss key tools and strategies to help journalists manage their monitoring workload online.
We speak to:
- Joe Galvin, journalist, Storyful, @Joey_Galvin
- Gayle Tomlinson, head of social media, Trinity Mirror Regionals, @gayle_tomlinson
- Robin Wauters, co-founder, Tech.eu, @robinwauters
Free daily newsletter
- Six newsletters in six weeks: How The Telegraph is building a new strategy
- BBC World Service and NRK are collaborating on an investigative podcast series
- Using its Amplify tool, Reveal sent podcast and radio listeners personalised information via SMS
- Tip: How to set up a productive dialogue in a podcast without a host
- The Guardian Mobile Innovation Lab is working to elevate podcasts with a new player for the mobile web