Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to wow - advice to interns from mentors
- Tip: 3 ways to make your voice sound better on air
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for writing stronger headlines
- Why algorithmic accountability reporting needs to go beyond transparency
- Emily Dugan, BuzzFeed News, joins opening panel at newsrewired on 11 July