Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- Throwback Thursday: Collaborative investigations and covering refugee stories
- 18 data sources for investigative journalists
- Tip: Take note of this reporting advice from experienced journalists
- Tool for journalists: FOIA Predictor, for estimating the success rate of a Freedom of Information request in the US
- From pub basement to the News Building: The free London meetup helping journalists learn to code