Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- Feel the emotion: Live storytelling tips from The Moth
- Snapshots of 4 journalism co-operatives from around the world
- 4 approaches to building collaborative data infrastructures for journalism
- Just be human: How The Moth works with its community to tell stories live
- Tip: Remember this advice for understanding the origin of data used in your reporting