Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Report: Technology trends journalists should watch in 2018
- How to map connections between individuals, companies and more with VIS
- Throwback Thursday: Relaunching for 'web 3.0' and expanding interactivity
- The Trace is working to close the gaps in public understanding of everyday gun violence in the US