Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here's how podcasts can be used to teach other journalism skills
- New podcast The Tip Off aims to take listeners behind the scenes of investigative journalism in the UK
- Advice for young journalists from Martin Baron, executive editor, The Washington Post
- Tip: Check out this advice for improving your voice on air
- 4 tips for journalists applying for foundation grants