Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- Reuters and Durham University launch global fellowship to unearth generational talent
- What will be the lasting legacy of the pandemic on the digital media world?
- Audio, the least stressful medium for news? Yes and no
- 30 mojo apps from BBC trainer Marc Blank-Settle
- James Hewes, CEO of FIPP, on the legacy of the pandemic on digital media