Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- How the Guardian commissions access-driven documentaries
- Which metrics truly matter to improve your online content?
- Five lessons from the Guardian's membership strategy, three years on
- Newsrewired podcast: Memberships and alternative business models to support local democracy
- 'Reporting on glaring acts of omission and commission': Indian Express journalist reflects on winning Kurt Schork award