Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- New network for journalists aims to create a platform to investigate underreported stories
- Tip: Check out these recommendations for collaborating on projects
- 'If you want to do a story, there's nothing that can stop you': Behind the award-winning investigation into India's skin trade
- Tip: Advice for transitioning from print to audio reporting
- New digital magazine Reporter will focus on investigative, participatory journalism in Luxembourg