Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Try these 10 new investigative tools
- ‘Cut out the rubbish and cut to the chase’: Making a news podcast? Here’s how to improve it
- German non-profit CORRECTIV to replicate the successful investigative journalism model used by the Bureau Local
- Tip: Listen in to these audio storytelling techniques
- Tip: 3 ways to make your voice sound better on air