Journalism.co.uk's 17th newsrewired took place last week in London and the day was a mix of panels, workshops and short talks on trends and practices in digital journalism.
Today's episode brings you highlights from the conference – from tips on how to produce an investigative podcast, to advice for working with eyewitnesses on social media and what made The Times and The Sunday Times adopt a new digital publishing model.
For more coverage from the event, visit newsrewired.com
Free daily newsletter
- So you want to be a political reporter?
- Tip: Take note of this advice for measuring the success of your Facebook Lives
- Tip: Bookmark this list of data journalism resources from NICAR
- With a new app and Facebook Messenger bot, Al Jazeera Media Network is expanding into digital audio
- Tip: Advice for using FOI requests to uncover stories