You may have heard that Twitter is testing a 280-character limit, but have you heard that Facebook Watch has launched to all US users, or that Twitter is also testing a Tweetstorm feature?
Check out this post from WGBH Social will all the social media news you may have missed in September.
It includes more obvious things all social media users would have noticed, like Facebook’s circular profile pictures, but also news for social media managers and professional Youtube content creators for example.
Note that some of the updates may be US only, so read the linked articles in full if they relate to one of your core platforms.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out these free tools for mobile audio
- Tip: How to adapt large journalism projects for small newsrooms
- Tip: Check out these multimedia resources from the ONA17 conference
- New project from the Walter Cronkite School will focus on improving news literacy through collaboration
- Tip: Remember this advice for writing strong headlines for social media