You may have heard that Twitter is testing a 280-character limit, but have you heard that Facebook Watch has launched to all US users, or that Twitter is also testing a Tweetstorm feature?
Check out this post from WGBH Social will all the social media news you may have missed in September.
It includes more obvious things all social media users would have noticed, like Facebook’s circular profile pictures, but also news for social media managers and professional Youtube content creators for example.
Note that some of the updates may be US only, so read the linked articles in full if they relate to one of your core platforms.
Free daily newsletter
- Visual storytelling tips from creators of Humans of New York
- How The Telegraph is reaching teenagers with news stories on Snapchat Discover
- Tip: A step-by-step guide to creating immersive storytelling experiences
- Tip: How to handle big projects in a small, local newsroom
- Reuters Institute's Digital News Report finds a decline in social media usage for news for the first time in seven years