You may have heard that Twitter is testing a 280-character limit, but have you heard that Facebook Watch has launched to all US users, or that Twitter is also testing a Tweetstorm feature?
Check out this post from WGBH Social will all the social media news you may have missed in September.
It includes more obvious things all social media users would have noticed, like Facebook’s circular profile pictures, but also news for social media managers and professional Youtube content creators for example.
Note that some of the updates may be US only, so read the linked articles in full if they relate to one of your core platforms.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Advice for journalists using Instagram Stories
- Tip: Take note of this advice for collaborating on data journalism projects
- Tip: Bookmark these recommendations for creating 360-degree video
- Tip: How to set up a productive dialogue in a podcast without a host
- From podcasts to chat bots: Engagement experiments at Harvard Business Review