If you weren't at this year's Online News Association (ONA) conference but spotted some interesting conversations while following the hashtag, you can now catch up with the event.
The ONA team has made a bunch of resources available on its website, categorised by session – including video, audio and written blogs.
The list will be updated over the coming weeks, so make sure to check back if the resources for the session that interests you haven't been uploaded yet.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: 12 tools for reporting on hurricanes and other disasters
- Tip: Looking to teach journalism online? Check out this advice
- Tip: Speed up your workflow with the ultimate cheatsheet for Wordpress keyboard shortcuts
- Tip: Use this advice for interviewing children
- Tip: how to correctly report on hurricanes