If you weren't at this year's Online News Association (ONA) conference but spotted some interesting conversations while following the hashtag, you can now catch up with the event.
The ONA team has made a bunch of resources available on its website, categorised by session – including video, audio and written blogs.
The list will be updated over the coming weeks, so make sure to check back if the resources for the session that interests you haven't been uploaded yet.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark these recommendations for creating 360-degree video
- Tip: How to set up a productive dialogue in a podcast without a host
- Tip: Advice for setting up new products and projects in the newsroom
- Tip: Check out these data and interactive journalism resources from NICAR 2018
- Tip: Bookmark these ways to be diverse and inclusive in your reporting