If you weren't at this year's Online News Association (ONA) conference but spotted some interesting conversations while following the hashtag, you can now catch up with the event.
The ONA team has made a bunch of resources available on its website, categorised by session – including video, audio and written blogs.
The list will be updated over the coming weeks, so make sure to check back if the resources for the session that interests you haven't been uploaded yet.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to stay safe when covering elections and civil unrest
- Tip: 5 key aspects of video production to share with your newsroom
- Tip: How freelancers can collect late payments
- Tip: Check out these recommendations for collaborating on projects
- Tip: Advice for transitioning from print to audio reporting