But while trying to keep up with these new updates, don't forget Facebook is also a good way to discover stories yourself and stay up to date with events and updates from your network and local patch – and there are probably a few things you can do more efficiently.
The helpful folk at Buffer put together a list of tips for using Facebook in a better way, from highlighting ways to save stories in your news feed for later, to pointing out interesting facts about engagement on the platform. Did you know that images shared from Instagram tend get more engagement than those uploaded straight to Facebook?
And if you have any tips of your own about making Facebook work for you, let us know in the comments below.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Learn how to restrict your internet access to focus on writing
- Tip: Follow these 10 steps when fact-checking a politician's claims
- How publishers can get their community back from social media
- Tip: Try out these tools to help you write and edit your stories
- Highlight your expertise and be there to listen: The dos and don'ts of building trust with readers on Facebook