For podcasters working from home, achieving good sound quality and conducting interviews in this new environment is a big concern.
"Even if you have a tiny bedroom, set up some sort of working area that's completely yours," she said.
"Especially when recording a podcast, you don't want to have to be dictated by other people's work schedules."
Free daily newsletter
- Six tips to make your journalism career thrive during and after lockdown
- From gloom to boom: how to leverage the 'coronabump' subscription surge
- How coronavirus is putting solutions journalism in the spotlight
- Covering covid-19 with a solutions lens: six insights from The Guardian
- How to do solutions journalism from home