- Trushar Barot, assistant editor, BBC UGC and social media hub, will be joining the panel for a session on private social media networks such as Snapchat, WhatsApp and WeChat.
- Nazanine Moshiri, roving correspondent, Al Jazeera English, will be taking part in a session on how journalists are using the social news site Reddit.
- Sarah Marshall, social media editor, EMEA, at the Wall Street Journal, will be leading a session on social media tools for journalists.
You can also purchase tickets as a package alongside a one-day journalism training course with news:rewired+ for just £300 +VAT.
The training courses will take place the day after news:rewired, on 24 July. Choose from:
- Mobile journalism: Create multimedia on iPhone & iPad, led by Glen Mulcahy, innovation lead at RTÉ
- Creating a buzz: How to grow social media communities, led by Luke Lewis, editor of BuzzFeed UK
- Data journalism online, led by Conrad Quilty-Harper, data journalist atAmpp3d