The publisher, which has already invested £7 million this year to expand and strengthen its online portfolio, is seeking skilled online project managers, designers, web editors and developers to join its Teddington and Hammersmith-based teams to work on existing and new multimedia projects.
Haymarket Media Group managing director, Eric Verdon-Roe, said: "We’ve moved from 'push' to a 'pull' culture where people want to quickly access what they want, when and how they want it, regardless of where they are.
"Our exciting challenge is to address this reality by expanding our in-house team alongside growing our existing brand and media portfolio.
"I am excited about the new employment opportunities we’ve created at Haymarket and look forward to welcoming the successful new recruits on-board."
The group currently has around 80 websites and has recently acquired www.pistonheads.com, a community-based website for car enthusiasts, www.caravan-sitefinder.com, a caravan parks booking site and www.pressxchange.com, a site for used printing equipment.
Haymarket Media Group will also be relaunching its own corporate website in May.
Free daily newsletter
- David Higgerson, chief audience officer, Reach plc, on overcoming leadership challenges during the pandemic
- Daniell Morrisey: How to prepare a killer CV
- How can London-based media organisations leverage talent outside the capital?
- 10 ways Journalism.co.uk can help you smash your 2019 career goals
- Why Business Insider is coming to the UK