Now Newsweek has teamed up with leading index Technorati to share that information. Its Blog Roundup feature is a list of "the most blogged-about articles on Newsweek in the past seven days" that includes a link to each weblog post to cite those stories.
Good will toward Technorati was well and truly punctured, however, with a savage critique from A-list blogger Jason Kottke that prompted Guardian Unlimited assistant editor Neil McIntosh to condemn the site as "flaky".
Both may be pleased to read the rumours that Technorati will shortly be bought up by a search company.
Free daily newsletter
- With its new project Hertz, Prisa Radio wants to make audio more discoverable online
- UK news brands are often ignored or misremembered when accessed via search or social media, study finds
- Tip: Here's how to find election sources in your area using Facebook Graph
- Tip: Bookmark this handy guide to posting on Twitter
- Banjo gives journalists free access to its social media discovery platform