In this week's podcast, we speak to Glen Mulcahy, mobile journalism trainer and the founder of MojoFest – a global gathering of people that are using their smartphones to produce professional-quality content for audiences on television, radio and online.
Glen's been at the forefront of mobile journalism development, and has trained not only reporters all around the world in how to tell stories with their mobile phones, but a range of organisations, businesses and NGOs to harness the potential of smartphones as content creation devices.
He tells us how the mobile journalism community has evolved over the past few years and what the future has in store for mobile content creators. We also asked MojoFest delegates to give us their biggest takeaways from the conference, and we give you a sneak-peek into some of the golden nuggets of information that we heard.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Hone your investigative journalism skills in the digital age
- Newsroom diversity, storytelling and photography: Here is your weekly journalism news update
- 'Human connection is key': The importance of building trust in street portrait photography
- Open-source investigations, mobile journalism and Netflix: Here is your weekly journalism news update
- Tip: Improve your smartphone stories