Journalist Marc Ellison is starting a reporting project in Central African Republic to create a graphic novel about the challenges facing children in the area.
In this podcast, he tells Journalism.co.uk why he's not only offering a window into his newsgathering and creation process, but also asking people to become "armchair reporters" and weigh in over the next six weeks.
Free daily newsletter
- Audio, the least stressful medium for news? Yes and no
- Here's what new Guardian research tells us about commercial opportunities for podcasts
- How AI can help publishers use archives to engage audience
- Nine journalism podcasts to help you get through the pandemic
- Five tips for publishers to make the most out audio