Journalist Marc Ellison is starting a reporting project in Central African Republic to create a graphic novel about the challenges facing children in the area.
In this podcast, he tells Journalism.co.uk why he's not only offering a window into his newsgathering and creation process, but also asking people to become "armchair reporters" and weigh in over the next six weeks.
Free daily newsletter
- What makes a good publisher podcast?
- Christmas podcast: Journalism.co.uk looks back at 2019's hot (and not) topics in the media industry
- What to do before, during and after a live podcast event
- Daily news podcasts proving to be an attractive proposition for advertisers
- ‘I became a journalist aged 31, as a single parent and a woman of colour’