Journalist Marc Ellison is starting a reporting project in Central African Republic to create a graphic novel about the challenges facing children in the area.
In this podcast, he tells Journalism.co.uk why he's not only offering a window into his newsgathering and creation process, but also asking people to become "armchair reporters" and weigh in over the next six weeks.
Free daily newsletter
- Six new journalism podcasts to help you get through the pandemic
- Digital News Report 2020: covid-19 accelerates digital shifts in the media industry
- Tip: Producing podcasts from home
- Six journalism podcasts to listen to while in lockdown
- Jemima Villanueva, executive director EMEA at The Atlantic, on what makes an award-winning podcast