Journalist Marc Ellison is starting a reporting project in Central African Republic to create a graphic novel about the challenges facing children in the area.
In this podcast, he tells Journalism.co.uk why he's not only offering a window into his newsgathering and creation process, but also asking people to become "armchair reporters" and weigh in over the next six weeks.
Free daily newsletter
- The Tip Off shows emotional and legal impact of investigative journalism
- Bellingcat launches investigative podcast about the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 crash
- How to launch your podcast on a shoestring budget
- Pilot placement scheme to help BAME journalists break into radio and podcast
- 2019 Reuters Digital News Report finds that trust in the media continues to fall