Journalist Marc Ellison is starting a reporting project in Central African Republic to create a graphic novel about the challenges facing children in the area.
In this podcast, he tells Journalism.co.uk why he's not only offering a window into his newsgathering and creation process, but also asking people to become "armchair reporters" and weigh in over the next six weeks.
Free daily newsletter
- In-camera transitions, citizen reporting and interactive voice content: here is your weekly journalism news update
- The Economist launches new daily current-affairs podcast The Intelligence
- Struggling to find podcasts worth listening to? Let Piqd help you
- 'From the street to the boardroom': How Reuters’ Africa Journal produces ‘mobile-friendly’ stories on Africa
- How collaborative podcast The Secret History of the Future aims to bring US audiences to The Economist