Journalist Marc Ellison is starting a reporting project in Central African Republic to create a graphic novel about the challenges facing children in the area.
In this podcast, he tells Journalism.co.uk why he's not only offering a window into his newsgathering and creation process, but also asking people to become "armchair reporters" and weigh in over the next six weeks.
Free daily newsletter
- ‘I became a journalist aged 31, as a single parent and a woman of colour’
- Weekly journalism news update: education, audience engagement and expert sound design
- The Sista Collective: a BBC podcast that puts BAME women at the heart of key conversations
- The Tip Off shows emotional and legal impact of investigative journalism
- Bellingcat launches investigative podcast about the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 crash