Journalist Marc Ellison is starting a reporting project in Central African Republic to create a graphic novel about the challenges facing children in the area.
In this podcast, he tells Journalism.co.uk why he's not only offering a window into his newsgathering and creation process, but also asking people to become "armchair reporters" and weigh in over the next six weeks.
Free daily newsletter
- 2019 Reuters Digital News Report finds that trust in the media continues to fall
- Report: how can publishers benefit from the podcast boom?
- Meet The Sista Collective - podcast made by and for Black British women
- Al Jazeera's graphic novel-style story on Nigerian children facing witch-hunt receives award in innovation
- In-camera transitions, citizen reporting and interactive voice content: here is your weekly journalism news update