In this latest podcast, we're looking at the future of reader comments on news stories.
The Chicago Sun-Times, Reuters, tech site Re/Code and Popular Science magazine have all switched them off. Are they redundant in the age of social media?
This week's guests:
- Mathew Ingram, senior writer, GigaOm
- Charles Arthur, freelance journalist and former technology editor, the Guardian
Free daily newsletter
- Yusuf Omar, co-founder of Seen, on wearable technology in journalism
- Nadine Ajaka of The Washington Post on the visual forensics team
- 30 mojo apps from BBC trainer Marc Blank-Settle
- Nine tips for journalists to get started on TikTok
- Hollie Wong of GAY TIMES, on community building and resilience on social media