With just a little over a week to go until the British public decides whether or not the country should remain in the European Union, we take a look at how publishers are looking to stand out with their coverage of the upcoming EU referendum.
This week's guests are:
Adam Smith, deputy community editor, The Economist
Matt Chorley, editor, Times Red Box
Conor James McKinney, senior writer/researcher, FullFact
Khalil Cassimally, community coordinator, The Conversation UK
Free daily newsletter
- How can the traditional media cut it with Gen Z?
- MoJoFest, Instagram Stories and paywalls: here is your weekly journalism news update
- The Times employs an AI-powered 'digital butler' JAMES to serve personalised news
- Can storytelling put us on a wrong path?
- The Washington Post leverages the popularity of WhatsApp to fight fake news ahead of the 2019 Indian elections