With just a little over a week to go until the British public decides whether or not the country should remain in the European Union, we take a look at how publishers are looking to stand out with their coverage of the upcoming EU referendum.
This week's guests are:
Adam Smith, deputy community editor, The Economist
Matt Chorley, editor, Times Red Box
Conor James McKinney, senior writer/researcher, FullFact
Khalil Cassimally, community coordinator, The Conversation UK
Free daily newsletter
- How to use solutions journalism to report on responses to social problems
- The Economist turns up the heat on climate change reporting
- Just how effective is YouTube's new fact-checking feature?
- Audience engagement, podcasts, and private messaging: boost your social media strategy
- Tip: Avoid spreading false news about hurricanes