As Journalism.co.uk played host to speakers and delegates from around the world for digital journalism conference news:rewired, this week's podcast focuses on the final session from the day – emerging opportunities in digital journalism.
Discussing new skills and roles in the newsroom, entrepreneurial journalism and the use of drones, Alastair Reid speaks to:
- Alison Gow, editor of the digital innovation team, Trinity Mirror
- Robin Wauters, founding editor, Tech.eu
- Peter Bale, vice president and general manager of digital, CNN
David Ho, editor of mobile, tablets and emerging technology at the Wall Street Journal, also featured on the panel discussing mobile journalism, and went into greater detail in last week's podcast.
You can hear future podcasts by signing up to the Journalism.co.uk podcast feed on iTunes.
Free daily newsletter
- #newsrw: How to follow along with today's newsrewired event
- Speakers from Quartz, The Economist and more join the line-up for November’s newsrewired
- Announcing the agenda for November's newsrewired
- Mobile is dominant in readers’ lives, so why aren’t we talking about it more?
- Otherworld aims to make local news and events relevant through location-based storytelling