To offer a more comprehensive view of this landscape, including examples from around the web and the methodology behind data-driven projects, GIJN's Cedric Lombion has put together a list of 16 blogs curated by the School of Data.
It includes websites such as Flowing Data, which features tutorials and regular posts on trends and updates in the field of data visualisation; Junk Charts, where the author deconstructs dataviz work and often offers alternative approaches; and Chandoo, the go-to place to help you work faster with Excel and other similar software.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to prepare for interviews and ask tough questions
- Tip: Take note of this reporting advice from experienced journalists
- Tip: Make use of these resources for community building
- Tip: Dirty word in a quote? Here's how to decide if you should publish it
- Tip: Here's how to share interview excerpts with Quotables