To offer a more comprehensive view of this landscape, including examples from around the web and the methodology behind data-driven projects, GIJN's Cedric Lombion has put together a list of 16 blogs curated by the School of Data.
It includes websites such as Flowing Data, which features tutorials and regular posts on trends and updates in the field of data visualisation; Junk Charts, where the author deconstructs dataviz work and often offers alternative approaches; and Chandoo, the go-to place to help you work faster with Excel and other similar software.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark this list of resources to help you cover the US Election
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for helping journalists cover tragedies
- Tip: Here's how highlighting your archives can help improve your metrics
- Tip: Here are five things for editors to remember when working with writers
- Tip: How to improve your Twitter searches