To offer a more comprehensive view of this landscape, including examples from around the web and the methodology behind data-driven projects, GIJN's Cedric Lombion has put together a list of 16 blogs curated by the School of Data.
It includes websites such as Flowing Data, which features tutorials and regular posts on trends and updates in the field of data visualisation; Junk Charts, where the author deconstructs dataviz work and often offers alternative approaches; and Chandoo, the go-to place to help you work faster with Excel and other similar software.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Bookmark these helpful tools for writing faster
- Starting a journalism course at university? Here's how to make the most of your time there
- Tip: Check out this advice for writing a great column
- Tip: Here's what you need to know before your first Facebook Live
- Tip: Check out this guide for virtual reality storytelling