To offer a more comprehensive view of this landscape, including examples from around the web and the methodology behind data-driven projects, GIJN's Cedric Lombion has put together a list of 16 blogs curated by the School of Data.
It includes websites such as Flowing Data, which features tutorials and regular posts on trends and updates in the field of data visualisation; Junk Charts, where the author deconstructs dataviz work and often offers alternative approaches; and Chandoo, the go-to place to help you work faster with Excel and other similar software.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Are you a podcaster? Check out these Facebook groups and podcasts for advice and support
- Tip: Learn the best practices for adding text to social videos
- Tip: How to use SEO tactics to maximise audience growth
- Tip: Check out these recommendations before bringing podcasting into the classroom
- Tip: Bookmark these tools for collaborating on investigative projects