To offer a more comprehensive view of this landscape, including examples from around the web and the methodology behind data-driven projects, GIJN's Cedric Lombion has put together a list of 16 blogs curated by the School of Data.
It includes websites such as Flowing Data, which features tutorials and regular posts on trends and updates in the field of data visualisation; Junk Charts, where the author deconstructs dataviz work and often offers alternative approaches; and Chandoo, the go-to place to help you work faster with Excel and other similar software.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Starting to write on Medium? Here's a handy style guide
- Tip: How to build a chat bot without having to code
- Tip: Bookmark this guide to drone regulation around the world
- Tip: Try out these tools to introduce more audio into your stories
- Investigation tips from two student journalists who worked on Panama Papers