With people increasingly consuming news coverage through social media platforms, media organisations are eager to boost their digital reach.
One of the most effective ways to do this is to get others to share your content. But how do you encourage social media users to share your work?
"People want a quick, digestible take or a really in-depth piece. If you're not going deep, keep it short," Abrams said.
Save the date: our Newsrewired conference takes place on 27 November at Reuters, London. Head to newsrewired.com for the full agenda and tickets
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Strategise with short-form audio content
- Tip: Master the art of vox pops
- Amanpour: 'authoritarianism is creeping westward where it has no business belonging'
- Julie Posetti: post-pandemic journalism will be 'more mission-driven, public service-focused, and audience-centred'
- Tip: Four mental health strategies for student newsrooms