Elise Johnson, postgraduate journalism student at City University, has put together a short guide on the Interhacktives website, highlighting five key considerations for journalists covering news on the platform.
She recommends treating the first snap as the headline, and keeping it simple and concise; crafting a rough plan for your reporting before you delve into it, and remembering to film in vertical mode at all time to avoid confusing the audience.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Here's how highlighting your archives can help improve your metrics
- Tip: Here's how to use ScribbleLive to cover live events
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for rounding off numbers in articles
- Tip: Here's how to convey your message effectively in broadcast interviews
- Tip: Advice for reporting news on Twitter