Journalists have a myriad of tasks to do everyday: emailing, interviewing, writing and hunting for the next story.
It is no wonder that staying on top of their to-do list can be a nightmare. Fortunately, there are many tools out there for journalists to organise their busy lives and improve their productivity.
Joseph Lichterman, manager, editorial and digital strategy, Lenfest Institute for Journalism said Nuzzel can be a great way to cut through the noise of Twitter.
"[It] collects all the links the folks I’m following on Twitter are sharing. This way I can follow the major news and analysis without constantly consuming my feed," he said.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Beef up your digital security while working from home
- Tip: How to report on business if it is not your usual beat
- Our.News creates 'nutritional' fact-checking labels to help audiences make healthier news consumption choices
- Tip: Sea, sun and storytelling exercise book
- Tip: Make the most of your social media