If your answer to the question "What are you doing?" is "Looking for a new job", then simply open an account at Twitter and add http://twitter.com/journalismjobs to your list of friends (or enter http://twitter.com/friendships/create/3941241 once you have logged in), then add your mobile telephone and/or instant messaging (IM) details.
Messages will be sent during normal UK working hours; a text alert and/or IM message will be sent each time a job is added.
Subscribers to this service will not be charged by either Twitter or Journalism.co.uk. Please also note that this is a trial service only - we reserve the right to modify or withdraw the service at any time.
Free daily newsletter
- Osama Gaweesh, refugee journalist, on his journey into the UK media industry
- 10 ways Journalism.co.uk can help you smash your 2019 career goals
- Our guide to the new Journalism.co.uk site design
- #jpod: The top news stories from Journalism.co.uk, 8 April 2011
- #jpod: The top news stories from Journalism.co.uk, 1 April 2011