The fast-paced nature of the news industry means that journalists need to create more content at a quicker pace, whilst of course maintaining a high standard of work.
Bitly has collated 12 of the best tools which boost your productivity by speeding up the research, design and writing process that we all go through on a day-to-day basis.
The list includes design tools such as Canva, a user-friendly website that allows you to produce high-quality visuals; Typeform, a software for producing great questionnaires and polls; and GIFMaker.me, for creating your own GIFs.
Free daily newsletter
- Tool for journalists: Infosec Bytes, for learning about information security
- How to map connections between individuals, companies and more with VIS
- Tip: Use these platforms to collaborate on stories and projects
- Tip: Bookmark this list of tools for transcribing audio
- Tool for journalists: Fader, for producing 360-degree videos on your computer