The fast-paced nature of the news industry means that journalists need to create more content at a quicker pace, whilst of course maintaining a high standard of work.
Bitly has collated 12 of the best tools which boost your productivity by speeding up the research, design and writing process that we all go through on a day-to-day basis.
The list includes design tools such as Canva, a user-friendly website that allows you to produce high-quality visuals; Typeform, a software for producing great questionnaires and polls; and GIFMaker.me, for creating your own GIFs.
Free daily newsletter
- Tool for journalists: Enigma Public, for finding and analysing public datasets
- Tool for journalists: Opt In, for newsletter optimisation
- New tool from Google helps you to visualise data using GIFs
- New tool INJECT aims to help journalists find inspiration for stories and be more productive
- New tool Filterbubblan helps journalists and the public better understand the filter bubbles in Sweden