The fast-paced nature of the news industry means that journalists need to create more content at a quicker pace, whilst of course maintaining a high standard of work.
Bitly has collated 12 of the best tools which boost your productivity by speeding up the research, design and writing process that we all go through on a day-to-day basis.
The list includes design tools such as Canva, a user-friendly website that allows you to produce high-quality visuals; Typeform, a software for producing great questionnaires and polls; and GIFMaker.me, for creating your own GIFs.
Free daily newsletter
- App for journalists: Spark Pro, for capturing and editing high-quality video
- Tool for journalists: Bloom, for curating hyperlocal news personalised to your readers
- Tip: Check out these 5 ways to write a great mobile-friendly headline
- Tip: Learn how to build audience trust – and repair it when it breaks
- Tip: Bookmark this advice for finding and verifying news stories on social media