The fast-paced nature of the news industry means that journalists need to create more content at a quicker pace, whilst of course maintaining a high standard of work.
Bitly has collated 12 of the best tools which boost your productivity by speeding up the research, design and writing process that we all go through on a day-to-day basis.
The list includes design tools such as Canva, a user-friendly website that allows you to produce high-quality visuals; Typeform, a software for producing great questionnaires and polls; and GIFMaker.me, for creating your own GIFs.
Free daily newsletter
- Tool for journalists: Hypothes.is, a Chrome extension for annotations
- Deutsche Welle is working on a tool that makes it easier to tell stories in virtual reality
- Tool for journalists: AutoEdit, to edit videos quicker using transcriptions
- Tool for journalists: Recipes for 'cooking public budgets' to investigate corruption
- Tip: Check out these coding tutorials for journalists