The fast-paced nature of the news industry means that journalists need to create more content at a quicker pace, whilst of course maintaining a high standard of work.
Bitly has collated 12 of the best tools which boost your productivity by speeding up the research, design and writing process that we all go through on a day-to-day basis.
The list includes design tools such as Canva, a user-friendly website that allows you to produce high-quality visuals; Typeform, a software for producing great questionnaires and polls; and GIFMaker.me, for creating your own GIFs.
Free daily newsletter
- Tool for journalists: InterviewJS, for turning interviews into interactive chats
- Tool for journalists: Flourish, for creating data visualisations without coding
- Tool for journalists: The Snap Map is now available on the web, outside of Snapchat
- Tool for journalists: Readsy, for speed-reading articles and reports
- NewsFrames is building tools and a community for collaborative media analysis