The fast-paced nature of the news industry means that journalists need to create more content at a quicker pace, whilst of course maintaining a high standard of work.
Bitly has collated 12 of the best tools which boost your productivity by speeding up the research, design and writing process that we all go through on a day-to-day basis.
The list includes design tools such as Canva, a user-friendly website that allows you to produce high-quality visuals; Typeform, a software for producing great questionnaires and polls; and GIFMaker.me, for creating your own GIFs.
Free daily newsletter
- Tool for journalists: FotoForensics, for verifying images
- Tool for journalists: Trends24, for monitoring popular topics on Twitter
- New analytics tool Kaleida shows what stories and topics matter to readers
- Tip: Bookmark this collection of data storytelling tools
- Tool for journalists: Audiogram, for making audio more shareable on social media