The fast-paced nature of the news industry means that journalists need to create more content at a quicker pace, whilst of course maintaining a high standard of work.
Bitly has collated 12 of the best tools which boost your productivity by speeding up the research, design and writing process that we all go through on a day-to-day basis.
The list includes design tools such as Canva, a user-friendly website that allows you to produce high-quality visuals; Typeform, a software for producing great questionnaires and polls; and GIFMaker.me, for creating your own GIFs.
Free daily newsletter
- New tool INJECT aims to help journalists find inspiration for stories and be more productive
- New tool Filterbubblan helps journalists and the public better understand the filter bubbles in Sweden
- Tip: Check out this advice for capturing better photos with your smartphone
- News outlet KentOnline increases mobile journalism output using MojoReporter tool
- TrustServista wants to help journalists determine the origin and trustworthiness of online news stories