LinkedIn is becoming an important player for many news outlet's digital strategy. It is a place for professionals to connect, but also foster meaningful conversations and push out content.
It seems fundamental, but make sure you have the basics down. Without the right keywords and links in your business description, your page is not going to grow fast.
"Company page admins should also encourage their first-degree connections on LinkedIn to follow their company page by using the “Invite to Follow” function," it reads.
Want to receive journalism news and job updates straight to your phone? Subscribe to Journalism.co.uk on our Telegram jobs channel for latest job opportunities, and our news channel for a weekly digest every Monday morning.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip : How to get started as an investigative journalist
- Tip: How UK freelance journalists can use ALCS to earn more money from their work
- Tip : Incorporate solutions journalism in your reporting
- Tip: Freelancer’s guide to battling mis- and disinformation in the news
- Tip: Recruit the best social media editor for your team