From small but mighty battery packs to lightweight mics and tripods, here is what the crème de le crème of mobile reporters are using to shoot video and file reports from the field.
We've curated some of the tweets in a Twitter Collection below. Keep scrolling down to see them all.
Still feeling nosy? Check out our interactive of the contents of Christian Payne's mojo kitbag here.
RTÉ's mobile journalism conference takes place in Dublin on March 27.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Check out this advice for getting started with 360-degree video
- Tip: Remember these pointers for building communities using Facebook groups
- Tip: Recommendations for working with inconsistent data
- Tip: Advice for making events a part of your newsroom's engagement strategy
- Tip: How to tell stories using small data sets