From small but mighty battery packs to lightweight mics and tripods, here is what the crème de le crème of mobile reporters are using to shoot video and file reports from the field.
We've curated some of the tweets in a Twitter Collection below. Keep scrolling down to see them all.
Still feeling nosy? Check out our interactive of the contents of Christian Payne's mojo kitbag here.
RTÉ's mobile journalism conference takes place in Dublin on March 27.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: 5 key aspects of video production to share with your newsroom
- Tip: How freelancers can collect late payments
- How to simultaneously shoot and edit highlight videos using Velapp
- Tip: Check out these recommendations for collaborating on projects
- Tip: Advice for transitioning from print to audio reporting