From small but mighty battery packs to lightweight mics and tripods, here is what the crème de le crème of mobile reporters are using to shoot video and file reports from the field.
We've curated some of the tweets in a Twitter Collection below. Keep scrolling down to see them all.
Still feeling nosy? Check out our interactive of the contents of Christian Payne's mojo kitbag here.
RTÉ's mobile journalism conference takes place in Dublin on March 27.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to check if the research quoted in your story is trustworthy
- Tip: Take note of this advice to become a better writer
- Tip: Check out this resource for flying drones in the United States
- Tip: Bookmark these headline rewrites for inspiration
- App for journalists: PowerDirector, for advanced video editing on Android