From small but mighty battery packs to lightweight mics and tripods, here is what the crème de le crème of mobile reporters are using to shoot video and file reports from the field.
We've curated some of the tweets in a Twitter Collection below. Keep scrolling down to see them all.
Still feeling nosy? Check out our interactive of the contents of Christian Payne's mojo kitbag here.
RTÉ's mobile journalism conference takes place in Dublin on March 27.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: 12 principles journalists should follow to protect their sources
- Tip: Seven tools to pinpoint plagiarism
- Mobile journalism, solutions journalism and memberships: here is your weekly journalism news update
- Tip: Best practices for building a digital strategy
- Hashtag Our Stories is using Snapchat lenses to turn citizens into more effective storytellers