From small but mighty battery packs to lightweight mics and tripods, here is what the crème de le crème of mobile reporters are using to shoot video and file reports from the field.
We've curated some of the tweets in a Twitter Collection below. Keep scrolling down to see them all.
Still feeling nosy? Check out our interactive of the contents of Christian Payne's mojo kitbag here.
RTÉ's mobile journalism conference takes place in Dublin on March 27.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: A step-by-step guide to creating immersive storytelling experiences
- Tip: How to handle big projects in a small, local newsroom
- Need to catch up? Here's your weekly journalism news update
- How to get started with IGTV, Instagram's new long-form video feature
- New to smartphone photography? Check out these free apps for editing on the road