Some of the top mobile journalists on Twitter have been sharing their favourite bits of kit in response to a competition launched by RTÉ's MojoCon.
From small but mighty battery packs to lightweight mics and tripods, here is what the crème de le crème of mobile reporters are using to shoot video and file reports from the field.
We've curated some of the tweets in a Twitter Collection below. Keep scrolling down to see them all.
Still feeling nosy? Check out our interactive of the contents of Christian Payne's mojo kitbag here.
RTÉ's mobile journalism conference takes place in Dublin on March 27.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: Free tools and content to help you cover the covid-19 pandemic
- Tip: Adapting university lessons to video conferences
- App for journalists: Emulsio, for stabilising shaky camera footage
- Tip: How to create a homemade vocal booth
- How to record remote podcast interviews using the 'Simul Rec' technique