If you are a journalist who likes both data and chocolate, get ready to make room for a second advent calendar this Christmas!
The first door of the calendar provides five tips for those starting out in data journalism from Daniel Angus, who teaches the specialism at the University of Queensland. Don't forget to bookmark the link and check every day for the rest of the month to uncover the rest of their #ddj resources.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to set up a productive dialogue in a podcast without a host
- Tip: Advice for setting up new products and projects in the newsroom
- Tip: Check out these data and interactive journalism resources from NICAR 2018
- Tip: Bookmark these ways to be diverse and inclusive in your reporting
- New automated tool at Reuters helps its 'cybernetic newsrooms' find stories in data