If you are a journalist who likes both data and chocolate, get ready to make room for a second advent calendar this Christmas!
The first door of the calendar provides five tips for those starting out in data journalism from Daniel Angus, who teaches the specialism at the University of Queensland. Don't forget to bookmark the link and check every day for the rest of the month to uncover the rest of their #ddj resources.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: A step-by-step guide to creating immersive storytelling experiences
- Tip: How to handle big projects in a small, local newsroom
- Need to catch up? Here's your weekly journalism news update
- Data journalists, unite! How data journalism is evolving in Brazil
- Data sharing is caring: BBC boosts local news output through its Shared Data Unit