If you are a journalist who likes both data and chocolate, get ready to make room for a second advent calendar this Christmas!
The first door of the calendar provides five tips for those starting out in data journalism from Daniel Angus, who teaches the specialism at the University of Queensland. Don't forget to bookmark the link and check every day for the rest of the month to uncover the rest of their #ddj resources.
Free daily newsletter
- Tip: How to stay safe when covering elections and civil unrest
- Tip: 5 key aspects of video production to share with your newsroom
- Tip: How freelancers can collect late payments
- Tip: Check out these recommendations for collaborating on projects
- In the UK, data journalism and investigations are getting more local